Tomorrow the kids and I are leaving for NY to visit with some family I haven't seen in a VERY VERY long time. Kevin is staying home to take care of the dogs and chickens and most importantly, keep the bacon coming in.
I don't mind traveling alone, but tomorrow is going to offer a new challenge for me. Getting to, parking and getting inside of the airport - BY MYSELF! I have packed lightly but can't go much lighter than this:
- One large rolling suitcase with all our clothes
- One backpack that will act as diaper bag, toy carrier, camera case and lunch box
- One baby in ergo (I love you ergo carrier)
- One toddler (hopefully) in car seat strapped to a Go-Go Babyz - fingers crossed that he loves it as much tomorrow as he did today racing around the kitchen in it.
- Two blankies and two sippy cups
Did I mention that all this will be done at 4:00 am????
Driving cross country is starting to look more appealing by the minute.
Wish me luck!