Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Olympics

I know the Olympics have been over for a while but for the 2012 games they should include a couple more events. The first one is the diaper changing event. I blissfully look back on the time when I was excited to see my son roll over, now it takes all I have to keep him still long enough to get one side secure. I pray for 15 seconds of calm or end up pulling out everything on the changing table to distract him.

Why don’t they make pull up diapers in the smaller size that you could easily slip on and then undo on the sides when they are dirty? Think how much easier this would be. Max could be in his favorite position, standing, and I could get his bum covered without breaking a sweat!

In addition to the diaper change event they could also have the outfit snapping event. This event would have to take place in the wee hours of the morning after only three hours of sleep. I always have to redo some button on Max’s outfits, no matter how many there are. The constant movement and wanting to stand on his part doesn’t make it any easier to get him dressed. As he gets more and more mobile sweat pants and t-shirts look more and more appealing as baby clothes.

Do you have any events that you would like to see added to the next games?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...