Friday, April 30, 2010

Buttercup Bag

Today is Friday so that means cocktails and crafts at my house. The craft - the buttercup bag by Made By Rae. The cocktail - Kahlua and coffee.

Kahlua and Coffee:
This is an easy one!
- One cup of coffee
- One shot of Kahlua
- Fresh whipped cream on top (I didn't add sugar to the cream)


So tasty and looks very pretty as well.

It was kind of a blah day outside so the kiddos (mostly) hung out inside.

Max loves these little ladies.

Okay - on to the bag...
Both of my fabrics are from the Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane Line. The flowered fabric is called Picnic Bouquet - cream and the blue fabric is from the same line and is called Hop Dot - sky.


Here is my little helper reading (eating) the pattern.


The finished project! Yay - I learned how to make pleats.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...