Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vintage Baby Clothes

My mom was just here for a visit and like always brought baby clothes - except this time they were vintage, at least 30 years old.

This lovely sea foam green one piece pant jumper might be my favorite. It is size 18 month but by today's standards it looks like it will fit Gigi around 12 months.



This little romper was also mine. Sized 12 months but I think this will fit her this summer too!


The next two are special because they are brand "new," tags still on and were even on a hanger.


My mom is a professional shopper, a trait which she inherited from her mother. Apparently my grandmother bought these, saved them and some how my mom ended up with them which she then saved for my daughter. It is both amazing and a little strange.

I am guessing most mom's out there have a special box of baby clothes that they just can't seem to part with. These will end up in my special box for my future grandkids and since these clothes are all 100% acrylic I am sure they will survive!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...