Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pretty in Pink

I should have paid more attention in Home Economics. I desperately want to learn to sew but don't understand patterns. I came across pillowcase dresses and thought I could make one out of regular fabric.

I learn so much each time I attempt to make an outfit and this time the lesson was to sew the bottom piece on before I sew the edges. I ended up having to rip out part of it but I think it looks pretty good and I know my next one will be even better. I also need to shorten the ribbon but for the photos it was fine.

I think she looks like she is doing the hula in this picture. Not that she isn't happy all the time but in this dress she honestly looked excited about it.


1 comments:

monica said... Reply to comment

You're amazing! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...