Saturday, March 20, 2010

Redemption - My love birds

Attempt number two at softie birds was a success in my book! The pattern from Lollychops is totally adorable. They directions call for a weight in the rear-end area and I can see where that would be helpful in getting them to sit more upright rather than look like they are pecking for food.

Call it practices, or the two cups of coffee, or not trying to sew at 9:00 p.m. after a long day, but I like these birds better.



Random side note/questions - The thread from the bottom (bobbin-side) tends to bunch up and I don't notice it until I cut the thread and turn it over. Does anyone know what this would be happening?

1 comments:

Jayna said... Reply to comment

Shut up with those birds!! I love them! I think we addressed the bobbin issue, but I'll check it out before I leave town. I love the birds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...