Thursday, January 27, 2011

Water Boarding Is For Sissies

DON'T BE FOOLED!
This baby has been trained in acts of torture.  Her speciality - sleep deprivation. I think in the 16 months that she has been on this earth I have had a combined total of 20 days I have been able to sleep through the night.

I have always nursed her on demand but now we are trying to cut it down to 3 to 4 times a day and no more at night. She is strong though and is giving me a run for my money. We think she might be cold too but after having a serious scare with a space heater in the kid's room I went out today and got a sleep sack for her. I know I could sew one for a lot cheaper but I am desperate people. I don't have the brain cells to cut out a pattern, let alone bust out the sewing machine. 

Really my son has it the worst since they share a bedroom. He has figured out that he fits comfortably in our king sized bed and escapes the screaming when he can't take it anymore.

Wish us luck tonight. I am afraid to see what other tactics this little one may have up her sleeve.

1 comments:

Hilary said... Reply to comment

Been there and it was terrible. I hope the sleep sack helps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...