- Craft sticks - $1
- Wood shapes (I used two packages) - $1 each
- Hot glue gun and glue - Had on-hand but normally run about $3
- Sharpie pen or paint - depending on how fancy you want to get - $1
- Mod podge and paint brush - Had on-hand
- Optional - Paint to color your markers (If I had more time I probably would have spray painted them before writing on them)
Step 1: Crack open your wooden sticks and shapes and attach them together with the hot glue.
Step 2: Using your Sharpie write the name of your plants on the wood shapes.
Step 3: Adorn with crayon or anything else you like. I had crayons handy so that is what I used.
Step 4: Coat each marker with mod podge and let dry.
Step 5: Place in dirt and take heart that you can now identify all your plants.