Thursday, June 23, 2011

Items May Appear Smaller At The Store

On my last trip to Joann Fabrics I saw on the clearance rack a flower I had previously passed up, because it wasn't worth the $4.95! It was on sale for a buck and some change we were in business!

I cut the flower off and hot glued it to an alligator clip. It turned out exactly how I envisioned it except about twice as large as I had hoped. Don't get me wrong, I am still going to wear this baby out, but it is a much bigger statement piece then I expected. More of a hat/facinator than a simple hair accessory.

I swear I can't accurately gauge the size/quantity of an object at the store. This can also be applied to clothing I am buying myself and food I put in my shopping cart!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...