Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Project Intervention

Do you ever feel like you project list is just getting longer and nothing is ever crossed off? I was taking stock of all the projects I have either started or bought the materials for but haven't started and it is slightly embarrassing.

1. Cathedral window quilt
2. Knitting photo prop
3. Two Tunisian crochet patterns I need to commit to paper
4. Refashioned t-shirt dress
5. Anchor t-shirts for pirate themed birthday (wow, one I can actually cross off)
6. Zig zag quilt
7. Refinished dresser to house all my craft supplies (in progress)
8. Bird fascinator - oh yeah.

I feel like every time I start a project it inspires another project, especially those involving yarn. Maybe I need a craft intervention? 

1 comments:

The AfterCraft said... Reply to comment

I think of it as schizocraftia..switching wildly from one project to another.Certain projects talk to you and you have to do what they say..you must start another!! It's payday so you can/must buy another!! resistance is futile!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...