Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Superhero Federation Wants You!



I recently made all my nephews and niece superhero capes. I am not going to go into detail on how to make them but if you Google "Superhero Cape Tutorial" you will come up with about 1,020,000 results. What I will share with you is how I made the arrival of the capes in the mail a little more exciting.

Rather than sending them from Aunt Sarah, I sent them from the Superhero Federation. Here is how I did it.

I whipped up a logo on Photoshop and then I wrote the following letter:

I also added the logo to the return address label. They were mailed out last week and I was please to see pictures of my nephews wearing them with pride, knowing that the were singled out by the Superhero Federation. I heard they even had an initiation ceremony!


Now you can send out your own Superhero Federation letter using the following links:
Superhero Letter (Word Format)
Superhero Federation Logo

Hope your little Superheros enjoy it as much as mine did!

3 comments:

sweetcheese said... Reply to comment

They must think you are the best aunt ever! Thanks for sharing the letter. I'll be saving it or when my own nephew is old enough.

Sarah said... Reply to comment

This is such a great idea! I can't wait to give it a try...:)

Unknown said... Reply to comment

Love this idea! Sharing on Facebook :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...