Friday, July 29, 2011

New Quilt Shop In Town

I rode my bike down to pay my water bill and was met with this pleasant surprise.

A new quilt shop in my little ole town! They must of thought I was a crazy person taking pictures through the window...
 I found their web site and it looks like they will be carrying fabric that is more in line with my mother's sensibilities. It is great to see new business come to our shrinking town and the space they picked is great. Even though I prefer more modern/bold/non-tiny-flower-like prints it is wonderful to have a local place I can walk to in a couple minutes.
I wonder if it is too much to hope that one day they carry yarn too!!! They could easily get rid of that shelf of Yankee Candles and put up some shelves full of yarny goodness.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...