Thursday, July 28, 2011

Seriously, did that just happen?

If you walked into my house right now you might think I was canning some tomato sauce because it smells great in here. The truth is much messier. While getting out a box of mac and cheese to make for lunch my blood pressure must have dropped and my eye sight blacked out when I had my hand raised above my head reaching for the box. While I was waiting the 5 seconds for my vision to come back, I managed to drop a glass of spagetti sauce on the floor and it shattered.

Am I the only one that sees a big mess and immediately thinks to grab my camera? Such a waste of organic tomato sauce that the dog can't even help me clean up because of the glass!

Luckily the whole jar didn't shatter but enough of it did to be a pain in the dupa. This must have been magic traveling glass because it ended up in three different rooms.

Some how the jar also managed to shatter on the way down because it cut my leg on the glass before I even started to clean this disaster up.


At least my house smells like I was cooking all morning.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...